Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hyde Park Speakers' Corner in Rabat in 20 fevrier in Morocco


As a man of media; I have decided to go to the 20 February protest in Mohammed five avenue to participate as Moroccan. To my surprise, I was happy to see only young people crying like hell for change. They are making circular forms and debate political matters with sincerity and courage .I felt great and happy and said to myself that Morocco is changing too knowing that my country is cracked down by Mafia-like people who have blocked it to be one of the best countries in the world.

Our government must be changed because everything becomes hard for simple people. Young people ask keenly for change and nobody can prevent them from crying because simply they do that for a better and dignified living .This is the beginning of the awakening of the Moroccan consciousness who has been once masters of the Mediterranean Sea.