Monday, December 04, 2006

Amale Temmar ‘s intellect and grandeur makes great echos in Marrakech

Amale Temmar ‘s intellect and grandeur makes great echos in Marrakech

Allal : Brahim Sayah still wants to work on dubbing stage international and Indian movies .He dreams to have a new auditorium in Rabat so that Moroccan actors and actresses find jobs like youself again on dubbing.We have been at his house and one of the things he suggested to CCM is 5 % of Fund Aid to go to Dablaja which means literally dubbing stage ? what do you think about this idea ?
Amale Temmar : Dubbing stage is an excellent way of communication between cultures . It is also an instrument to work with great technicians such as Brahim Sayah and Abdellah Mesbahi . The other thing Dablaja is a long and difficult process that allows all kind people to understand the idea of movies .
We as actresses and actors , understand that dubbing is not only a matter of translating words , but it is olso a means of observing how filmmakers work .Personnaly, before dubbing stage any movies , i have to watch the actor lips and listen carefully to tones and accents of the drama.This is important for me as a professional actress . At the end, if Brahim Sayah succeeds in his fighting to go back at the dubbing auditorium, i will immediately join him and i am sure my colleagues will do so .
Razak : what do you think about new Indian cinema ?
A.T : I am a Mardiya walidiya . I mean i treat my parents excellently and this gives me power to express myself freely.Ever since, i was a child , i used to watch Indian movies .
These kind of movies were marvelously done by great filmmakers like Mahboob and Dadasahib .
Razak : 800 films per year and about 80 new films imported to the Moroccan theatres .
Allal : I am impressed about how you speak french .
A.T : Indeed, i speak about four languages and i still work with international filmamkers .Do you remember Allal, we worked altogether in a film documentary with IBIZA television – HANAN- we had really great times as professionals. What fascinates me about Indian cinema is that it has not given up . It always gives fresh and new dramas. Recently i have been heard about anti-studio and fortunately there are no more masala films . Of course , there are few distributers in India who are only interested in money .However, there are other ones who promote art films .Although Indian cinema met up with severe critics around the world, but it still resists with new styles using high –technology.
I knew what FIFM did when they called Amitabh Bachan two years ago . I wanted just like them to REDISCOVER new indian cinema.That is why when i heard about – Family-i watched it .It is an excellent film and i am impressed about the way it is made deeply .
Razak : Bollywood is a phonetic word built with words like Mumbay and ….there are other names like tollywwod and kollywood in India……

A.T : Indian cinema always challenges the world .I think that there is a continuous fighting between Hollywood and Bollywood . May i just tell you that i have an Indian family too ( Laughingly ). In Salé , my aunt Yamna who is seventy year of age this year ,she just can not miss any indian films .She lives near to a theatre cinema called –Collisé- .
Now she becomes bollyphile and everybody calls her Bollywood at home .Sometimes , at home they speak indian between themselves. You see now how Indian cinema has great impact on people.What is more my aunt is an ignorant person . Yamna does not speak french like other poeple , she only speaks Arabic and Indian may be Bengali but it is indian with word like Zindaki and Mohabad.
Essafi El Khammar : I am a photographer working with Allal El Alaoui and Razak.Here is a picture taken with the mega-star Amitabh Bachan here in Marrakech at Mamonia Hotel.It is a scoop and exlusive picture .
Razak : Indian filmmakers go deeper into humain souls using the magical words as Ragas and hindustani music....…
A.T : Life is mixed up with happiness and sadness . Indian movies have been successful to make people laughing and crying. This is the power of cinema . IIFA people have been here in Marrakech but unfortunately their project was ignored , i don’t know what happens .
Allal : ( Laughingly ) OH, Yes .IIFA awards .Wizcraft entertainment.It becomes a usual word in our tongues between me , Razak and Essafi. We Knew they were here last year ……
Razak : I had a meeting with Faisal Laarachi , the superhead of media in Morocco .He said that he had not infrastrutures fot this kind of ceremony . It is sad to hear such news but Dubai was more intellegent than we are . Marrakech could have been a boom economicaly and who cares……

A.T : I always give a question to myself . what do i win from this festival ? I mean from FIFM.IIFA must be understood as a means to poromote Moroccan cinema too.Responsibles should be aware about this kind of ceremony and appreciate Moroccan actresses and actors .It is much better than organizing International football meeting (SEE 2010 world cup ).
We are three girls rehearsing a play which is meant for theatre .It talks about people who are in the margins . Intellectual and decent people who work hard for their country but nobody knows them . This kind of meeting that we have been doing now is great because i know now that there are still honest people who love this country.
Razak : we are preparing a monography about Indian cinema .
A.T : I will never forget my work with Brahim Sayah and also Abdellah Mesbahi .My work consists on dubbing stage their movies . I worked in – Afghanistan why – directed by Abdellah Mesbahi and other Indian movies which Brahim would tell you proudly.We used to work in a place related to CCM and it is not far from Rabat.
Allal : Studi Swissi.
A.T : Exactly.That is the place.If the Indian filmmakers invites me as an actress, i will be delighted to work with them . I will be like that Moroccan-Indian parents actress, Veejay Laila Rouass who embraced the world of entertainment from her talent.I am not an easy actress . Scripts must be interesting for me .Hakim Ali called me to work with him in a Syrian movie, I had few lines.I was surprised because he underestimated my profile and especially my audience.So , i refuse to work with him .
alal: your voice is not bad .How is it manipulated in the auditorium ?
A.T: I played with Laalaej,a man of theatre .I played with varied voices , imean a little girl and an old woman too.This is a role that my audience will never forget.