Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Allal El Alaoui launching a peaceful project called Holly-Bolly .





My name is Allal el Alaoui .I am a chronicler and cinemagoer.My dream is to see the world united and everybody smiles again.I have written a project with the help of my colleagues and friends namely Razak , Mustapha Hayran , Essafi and Ahmed Bakkali.
My initiative tackles a noble goal that gathers two gigantic dreaming compagnies ,Hollywood and Bollywood, into a glittering and yet artistic night where the world enjoys a wonderful meeting between stars and super-stars , actors and actresses in order to serve global peace without referring to any geographical space nor any ethnic, religious and political status ,but instead this show or event relies on the mutual respect between people and dialog of cultures .holly-bolly-


holly-bolly-allal40.blogspot.com
GSM:21260768697
allal-cinemagoer.blogspot.com